Get notified when this product is back in stock.
Spend $70 for free shipping on domestic orders.Learn more
We can personally gift wrap your order and send direct to the recipient for you. Just add gift wrap at the shopping cart.
Buying from the Museum Shop supports the work and activities of the National Museum of Australia.Learn more
This lovely tea towel can be used to do the dishes. It makes a great Canberra gift for any minister, any friends you knew who have moved out of Canberra but home sick. You could frame it and hang them in your lounge, your AirBnB's accommodation or your office.
Width: 50cm (19.6 inches)
Length: 70cm (27.5 inches)
Approx. 100g each
Kindly take note that this 100% Cotton Tea Towel is screen printed in Melbourne, Australia. The Cotton Tea Towel's material were outsourced in China from our Australia's supplier.
Advantage of using Cotton
* The ability to control moisture and insulate.
* It provides comfort.
* It is weatherproof and is a durable fabric.
* Machine wash in cold cycle with other similar colour items.
* Use mild detergent, no bleach.
* Line dry. Do not tumble dry.
* The tea towel may shrink a little when you wash them for the first time.
* Ironing is optional. But if you do, iron it on reverse side of the print with warm iron.
This item has been proudly Screen Printed in Australia.
Designed by Irene TAN