Get notified when this product is back in stock.
Spend $70 for free shipping on domestic orders.Learn more
We can personally gift wrap your order and send direct to the recipient for you. Just add gift wrap at the shopping cart.
Buying from the Museum Shop supports the work and activities of the National Museum of Australia.Learn more
You’ll “bee” mesmerized by the energetic amber and glistening gold hues of Honey Hive Thinking Putty! The honeycomb sparkles and buzzing bees will make you want to be the beekeeper of this putty.
Thinking Putty helps build hand and finger strength through a fabulous tactile play experience with unique, unexpected properties and provides relaxing, yet stimulating interaction for anyone with sensory integration issues.
Crazy Aaron's putty is non-toxic, won't dry out, and won't leave a sticky or slippery residue on your fingers, so it's great for stretching, molding, bouncing, tearing, popping and playing by kids and adults alike.
- Collection: Thinking Putty
- Includes tin with 1/5 lb. (3.2 oz) of putty
- Colour: Clear base with gold hexagon glitter and bumble bee pieces
- Features: Sparkle, Stretchable, Sculptable, Soft Texture
- Materials: Non-toxic silicone
- Manufactured with the help of exceptional individuals with disabilities