Get notified when this product is back in stock.
Spend $70 for free shipping on domestic orders.Learn more
We can personally gift wrap your order and send direct to the recipient for you. Just add gift wrap at the shopping cart.
Buying from the Museum Shop supports the work and activities of the National Museum of Australia.Learn more
Dual-ended massage tool designed to help revitalise complexion and improve skin tone.
This dual-ended massage tool has been handmade from quality, natural crystal and is designed to revitalise the complexion.
• Improves circulation and skin tone
• Improves elasticity of the skin
• Reduces puffiness and wrinkles
• Reduces dark under-eye circles
• Tightens and reduces pore size
• Eliminates toxins
• Relaxation and stress relief
How to use
1. Use morning and night, after cleansing and applying your facial moisturiser, oil or serum
2. Roll gently over face and neck in an outward and upward motion for 1-2 minutes
3. Store the roller in the fridge to increase benefits
Known for its calming abilities; great for irritated skin. Encourages growth of new skin cells and is therefore ideal for eliminating wrinkles.
Rose quartz properties
Known to release impurities and reduce stress in the skin. Best for detoxing, lifting and softening fine lines and wrinkles, alongside draining toxins.
• Wipe clean with a clean, damp cloth after each use.
• To deep clean, use warm water and soap then pat dry to avoid rusting the metal.
• Use supplied microfibre cloth to polish.
Note: Due to natural formation of the stones, each tool will be unique and will vary in colour. One facial roller and microfibre cloth included.
One design will be sent at random. Please email email@example.com if you have a preference.