Get notified when this product is back in stock.
Spend $70 for free shipping on domestic orders.Learn more
We can personally gift wrap your order and send direct to the recipient for you. Just add gift wrap at the shopping cart.
Buying from the Museum Shop supports the work and activities of the National Museum of Australia.Learn more
Support adrenal function with this grounding herbal tonic featuring Ashwagandha and Siberian ginseng. This adaptogenic cacao blend has been intentionally crafted to increase the body’s resistance to stress & anxiety.
- Siberian Ginseng is an adaptogenic herb that strengthens the whole system and encourages the adrenal glands to secrete stress-fighting hormones.
- Ashwagandha is another adaptogen that rejuvenates and strengthens the nervous system, working as a mild depressant to over agitated nerves whilst nourishing and protecting.
- Hawthorn berry is a natural heart remedy known to dilate the coronary arteries and blood vessels, improving blood supply and circulation, as well as the blood pumping force. It works to reduce cholesterol and normalise blood pressure.
- Licorice root is a synergist, helping to increase the bio-availability of herbs or ingredients it is taken with. A powerful anti-inflammatory herb in its own right, licorice helps to soothe gastrointestinal inflammation and irritations such as GERD, gastritis, IBD, and ulcers.
- Cacao is one of the most nutrient-rich foods in the world. An aphrodisiac, an immune builder, a vascular strengthener, a hormone balancer, cacao works on every system of the body. It contains over 300 different vitamins, minerals and antioxidants as well as unique MAO inhibitors which promotes heightened levels of serotonin to circulate in the brain.