- Fine Porcelain Sugar Bowl with Bamboo Lid
- Includes White Porcelain Spoon.
- Packaged in a gift box including information about the artist and artwork.
- Dimensions: 8.5cm diameter. Height: 8cm (including lid).
- Box dimensions: 9.5cm x 9.5cm x 10.5cm
Judy Napangardi Watson was born at Yarungkanji, Mt. Doreen Station, at the time when many Warlpiri & other Central & Western Desert Peoples were living a traditional nomadic life. Judy was taught painting by her elder sister, Maggie Napangardi Watson. She painted alongside her at Warlukurlangu artists for a number of years, developing her own unique style. She is at the forefront of a move towards more abstract rendering of Jukurrpa by Warlpiri artists, however her work retains strong kurruwarri, the details which tell of the sacredness of place and song in her culture. Judy Napangardi Watson has been exhibiting artwork since 1990 throughout Australia & around the world. Her works are featured in several major collections.